Made for Mom. Our Mother’s Day Mini is the perfect gift to show mom you care -- especially from afar. With free gift packaging and hand-painted pink monogram, The Mini is a classic and effortless gift. Thoughtfully designed to keep mom’s money, medicine, and most-loved jewelry safe while on the move. Our local artist adorns each Mini with a monogram letter of your choice in petal pink.
• 4½” length x 2¼” height x 3½” depth
• Handcrafted in tessuto nylon, with full-grain leather detailing and nickel alloy hardware
• Signature Droplock in brushed nickel features a two-digit combination secured with a user set code
• Interior slit pocket with magnetic closure
• Water-resistant lining for easy wipe down
• Personalized with a hand-painted single-letter monogram, classic sans serif font, and petal pink with white shadow
• Due to the hand-painted detailing, monograms may vary slightly in size and coloring, making each piece one of a kind
• Patents Pending
• Care Instructions: To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
Shipping & Return
We offer free ground shipping within the US. We also offer additional expedited delivery options. Customers may upgrade to expedited shipping for an additional fee. Refer to shipping options at checkout for details regarding shipping and delivery.
We offer discounted flat-rate shipping to most international destinations. Refer to shipping options at checkout for details.
We offer a 30-day peace of mind guarantee on all non-customized products. If you have purchased a non-customized product, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a refund (less prepaid return shipping) in the original payment form. Once a return is initiated, we will email a prepaid return label to be affixed to the return shipping box. Returned products must be in unused condition and returned with the original packaging (e.g. gift box and dust bag). To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monogrammed, customized, and hand painted products are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Gift cards and international purchases are not eligible for returns.
Adding product to your cart
Join the thousands of Americans embracing privacy.
Our bags are designed in NYC and hand-stitched with thoughtful attention to every detail.
Our bags are elegantly packaged and ready for gifting.
Cartwrights: Then & Now
From cart building in 1720 to bag building in 2020, Cartwrights craft elegant ways to carry goods.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection